Update, Update, Update







So I have been away from the blog for about a week. No before you go there I am not cheating on you with those bitches twitter and facebook from around the corner. "If ever you mad about something, it won't be that oh no it won't be that." - Jay-Z. .... lol ..... Job shipped me off to Louisiana for a week and a half then I had a chance to go back to the crib and visit family.




Perfect timing also because it was time for my moms annual Black out party. Nobody throws a party like my family. Open bar, DJ Shawty on the 1's and 2's, not to mention it was 50 degrees outside but who cares we got white boy wasted let plies tell it. Had a chance to see my 11 month old niece who shocked me with every move.


Birthday Girl...


Open Bar at Club Collins and the dance floor...throw your hands in the air..haha



Capped off the trip with a LOVELY 8 hour drive back to Orlando,FL. Doesn't everybody just love 8 hour drives, yeah right. While away had a chance to tighten some loose ends on the Reign Interview will be dropping that sometime this week. Had a chance to see the Kanye mini movie which I will be posting tonight more than likely. Also found you guys another honey for WBTM, hey tonight is Wednesday and I have kept you waiting long enough right? My homie Ward skillz blessed me with some heat, so look out for that. So much music has surfaced in the past week so a playlist may be in order as well, who knows just the regular randomness you come to love from me. So with that being said let me get to it. I'm back followers, tell a friend, shiddd feel free to follow again lol.



0 comments:

Post a Comment