Bodega x Reebok




Man I can remember my first pair of pumps like it was yesterday...my older cousins use to talk about me because no matter what I was doing, where I was going, I would take out the time to pump them bad boyz up. These shoes have cool features besides the pump not to mention I am much older and will only pump them when needed now....lol.....

details via theshoegame - This militant Pump is featured olive green nubuck, canvas, mulitcolor laces, 3M accents, and a map on the insole giving details to an undisclosed location. Militaristc dog tags also adorn the upper to give the shoe a true noncivil essence.

I would rock this shoe with no second thoughts reebok may scare some of you off but I wear what I like and that's the end of it.

2 comments:

PeculiarRoyalty said...

i'm with you i definitely wear what i want to fOrget about whateverybody else thinks!!! ahHh yes majOr coOl points for that statement!!!

Mr. (O-Pen-Yawn-8-ted) said...

Preciate that, If people don't get anything else from my blog I hope they leave knowing it's Ok to have your own opinion...and like what you like for your own reasons.

Post a Comment