Happy 09 Holidays from the Crooks







With all this heat I have been presenting lately I am almost scared of my upcoming trip back to Cali, I am just recovering from the first Credit Card parade I had earlier this year. Damn, Damn, Damn...I am avoiding Fairfax and Melrose to the best of my ability. Shout out to the Crooks for supplying my HC outfit. Does anybody see those striped pants man I almost bought some similar to those once in Urban Outfitters and I just purchased a jean shirt today. These guys are tempting me...I know what I will do, who am I kidding I have no idea what I'm gonna do...Pray for me people...My name is Mr. Dissimilar and I have a shopping problem. At least it's only T-shirts and sneakers and hats and jackets well never mind.



pics via Swaggerdap

0 comments:

Post a Comment