Yuketen Fall/Winter 2009 Sports Hunter







Man these shoes go sooooooooooooooo hard, when I pick out clothing I usually go for what I think is a little out of the norm for most folks and try my best to make it pop. With these shoes right here I can definitely turn some shoulder pieces.
As part of their Fall/Winter 2009 Collection, Yuketen presents the Sports Hunt Boots, which are based on their classic mocassin that they first launched their brand with in 1995. The sole unit is made from real crepe, which is of course,
100% natural rubber from Brazil and takes about 4 hours to hand sew to the upper.
The boots come in light brown suede and in chocolate brown premium leather and are both now available at Oi Polloi. I got a pair of mocassins house shoes in my room right now think its time to put them on and BLOG FOR THE DAY.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment