....




Why Dissimilar they ask, shiiiit that's just how I feel. Put me in a room of 100 people and I bet I stand out like a sore thumb, but in a good way. I am the exception and you, well you're probably just the rule. Haha got that from a movie me and my lady were watching one night just a joke people, don't stop reading yet lol. I feel like the perception you get from my appearance is much DIFFERENT than the feeling you have after you get to know me or talk to me for a while. Thus creating Mr. Dissimilar, the energy pack to life itself. Depending on the situation that perception might be just what you get though, straight up. I have always felt like MY OPINION was the only one that counted for real. No matter how much you try, if I feel a certain way about something that's it. I can really dig people who have that trait, it's a thin line between cocky and confident so I ride that fence like Mr. Feeney, never coming over. So that's what I modeled the brand off of DISSIMILAR CLOTHING its “A DIFFERENT STATE OF MIND” my state. It's okay to have an opinion as a matter of fact embrace it, that belongs to you and nobody can take it. I like rocking FRESH shit: shirts, shoes, jeans, hats, and watches. I would always sit up and think of how cool it would be to have my own so now I am going to find out. Don't ask me when, soon as hell man tomorrow, next week, yesterday, 2028 who knows but it will. I am the type of person that when I put my mind to something it's going down and I wont stop until it's done so keep ur eyes open and don't sleep on me I'm not a pillow. We gonna start this thing off slow, unless I hit the lottery then its on. Until then expect some t-shirts and hats to be dropping in a season near you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment