Who's got Talent


Do you guys mind if I share something with yall...I didn't think so, and if you did I know that you know much better than that you are on MY BLOG.... With the world being so big and people being so busy, I feel like a lot of talent goes unseen or overlooked. So for what it's worth I thought I would add another mini segment to my blog. I'm gonna call it "Who's got Talent" whether it be a poet, rapper, singer, producer, hell if you can spin tops better than others you might just make "Who's got Talent". It may be somebody you know from a movie it might be somebody I know from home or school maybe just somebody I met randomly in the airport or something who knows, but to me they need to be recognized for their talent. Remember this is my O-Pen-Yawn, so if you don't agree the quickest way to the exit would be that little x in the top right hand corner. Don't slam the mouse when you leave EITHER.

TODAY LET ME INTRODUCE YOU ALL TO Albert “ALBe BACK” Daniels.

He has Talent

You may know this guy as "Brooklyn" from "ATL" the movie, but the talent goes much further than acting. He is a Poet/Rapper/Producer/ whatever he puts his mind to seems like. On top of all that he not slacking in neither category. He has appeared on DEF POETRY JAM, I loved that show, bring it back please and have collaborated with big names such as T.I., Mos Def, and Kanye just to name a few so he is well on his way just thought I would push a lil more. Check him out below.

Albe Back ft. Fabolous - Mira Mira

Albe Back - Love you more

Albe Back ft. Olivia - Cookie Jar

Def Poetry - Super Negro

This guy has talent what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment