Superhead can't catch a Break



I wouldn't go as far to say I am defending her past, but the best way to learn is from experience. If I never played golf a day in my life, would you take advice on putting from me? These reporters felt a certain way about her from the jump and it really showed with that COMMENT AT THE END the guy made. At least they could have done a little research before they started bashing the book. The only thing they knew was it had illustrations of sexual positions, at least she speaking on what she know about. LOL... ok this isn't a laughing matter or is it? Can you turn a rump shaker out of a video into a author? Well since this isn't her first book, I would say yes JACKASS.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ray I completely agree. These bastards are so unprofessional. They are obviously biased about her career. They are interviewing this woman about her book, and know nothing about it. They had her book for 24 hours and only thought to look at the pictures? Not even chapter names? Wow- unprofessional and IGNORANT!

Mr. (O-Pen-Yawn-8-ted) said...

Exactly my thoughts...

Post a Comment