So I got a problem....I love to buy shoes and hats (LA edition)


















So for some odd reason I thought it would be cool to go browsing around the streets of LA, when I should be saving my money for (upcoming projects). Boy was I wrong, while riding down La Brea what do I see Undftd. Can anybody say ..BRAKES.. you know I got to go up in there. Little did I know on the way there I would see a lil shop by the name of &Still. I am a sucker for hats and this store had my FIX, SNAPBACKS FOR DAYS oh boy I was in snapback heaven. &still carries never-worn vintage sports gear. Shop owner Jeremy Shapiro decorated the store with lockers, stadium seats, AstroTurf and even a boxing ring, (buddy wouldn't let me take a pic standing in it but it's cool) they even have an old-school Atari video game there just for a bonus." He carries old school Gucci, Louis, Starter and other old sports gear just for that 80's to 90's fiend. Check it out

0 comments:

Post a Comment