I'm not going and that's final



I'm not sure how many of you guys out there were ever forced to do something, or go somewhere you didn't want to go or do as a child, but this child wasn't going to take it. I have hid under my bed when my dad would come to wake me up for school in the morning. Go in the bathroom and go back to sleep on the toilet or standing I didn't care but never ever did I think about this. This was genius, I can say that because he didn't get hurt. From the tape ole boy looks as if he knows what he is doing, so you know this isn't his first time driving. Although he was a pro at driving he was scared as heck of that police officer check out that facial at the end. If this is what he does when he is forced to go to church, what will happen for a dentist appointment sheesh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment