Who's Got Talent



Today I would like to introduce you guys to OUTASIGHT.

He has talent.....Richard Andrew born and raised in Yonkers, New York Outasight is a hard working artist who has been grinding for some years just to get his true chance at glory. I mean he has been noted on various blogs from nah right to okayplayer. He has been mentioned in magazines such as XXL and Urb, and also graced the front pages of Myspace Music. So why haven't you heard of him yet, I don't know what took me so long to get wind of this guy. He tries to explain it in the video below, check it out and tell me what you think. Success doesn't just happen over night, which makes it just that much sweeter when you reach it. His style is his own, I can't really explain it rapping but singing welll ummm singing but rapping I don't know it just sounds really good to me. Something to chill or ride to, I am anxious to see what he does over at Asylum/Warner Music "From here to Eternity" coming soon



Outasight Story/Signing Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment