Where Creativity and Art Collide Eighty-VII.com

If you are reading this post I know you notice the new Blog Header, pretty DOPE huh? Well all PROPS and THANKS are giving to SHADE over at EIGHTY-VII.COM this young lady is mad talented. A 22 year old aspiring Graphic Designer who work you haven't seen the last of just yet, I'm sure you will be seeing a lot more of this young lady in the future. Who knows maybe in collaboration with a clothing company I know a lil about ((cough, cough)). When you get finish browsing around here make sure you drop by her spot and check out her blog. Very interesting opinions on ALBUM COVERS and all sorts of good stuff. What are you waiting for you aren't doing anything, its easy just click the hot link above. "All of that last line was supposed to be read as if I was talking in the voice of the EVEREST commercial" LOL. I posted a few of my favorite graphics from her below, all come second to my piece above though.
THANKS AGAIN SHADE....
THANKS AGAIN SHADE






More Cool Graphic here

2 comments:

PeculiarRoyalty said...

i love that last picture!!! nice header

Mr. (O-Pen-Yawn-8-ted) said...

I thought it was pretty creative, she has talent...

Post a Comment