Life's moving at the Speed of Sound

So this week I had the opportunity to see two of my favorite new artist, their songs are in constant rotation blasting through my speakers, Mike Posner and Big Sean. I wasn't even expecting the bonus I got with the show opener PAZ. Paz is a singer/ Guitar player/ cool dude, with catchy tunes to keep the crowds attention. He had an interesting way of getting the crowds attention which instantly made me think of the band from the movie "Hangover" where he covers popular Rap/R&B songs and mixes them with his own music. Check out a clip from his blog below WhoisPaz, he friend Jessie is also nice on the keys check them out.

Gold Digger Cover x Halo Theme Song



Now tell me that doesn't remind you of this clip...sidenote if you haven't seen this movie yet, get off my blog now and go watch it...lol



Between each cover he would throw in an original and they were just as catchy and cool as the one before. May have the best remix to Empire State of Mind that I have heard yet REAL TALK. This isn't the last of this guy you will be hearing about I'm sure. Keep it up Paz you have earned a new fan.


On to the Main Event...these guys showed up and showed out just like I knew they would. The show was full of energy and crowd participation...jumping...signing along...they made sure the crowd had a good time.





So just as Mike comes out to the stage the most predictable thing happens...of course, my camera turns off....DANG IT....but no problem I turned to the camera phone when I thought it was picture time. The show was fun, I had great position can't say seats because we were standing and overall I was pleased. Continue to support these up and coming artist, if they hit your town buy a ticket or two I did...

Mike even blessed us with a new track...I didn't receive this one on my One Foot out the Door download....


0 comments:

Post a Comment