Huff and Puff....

What's good people? How has the community been without me? Well I have been busy like crazy for the last week to say the least. Had to move which is a full time job within itself. I know I told you guys I would be doing a project for my new spot and its half way complete so keep tuning in for the pics. The dressers are finished now I am working on the artwork for the walls, here are a few pics of the dressers after my initial sanding and stripping. They are completely stripped, sanded, and stained now.




I will give you a finished look at the product a lil later, until then just imagine how cool it looks LOL....So I started moving last saturday and I am still pulling things out of boxes I just want to (((scream))). After all this exhausting moving I was even crazy enough to help a friend move his entertainment center this saturday, one entertainment center was like child play to what I had been through this week so it was nothing.




So I have been away from my blog and computers period for the last week right, man when I returned to the blog surf yesterday I saw all the XXL Top 10 Freshman videos thus far and the list looking proper so far it goes: Pill, Wiz Khalifa, Nipsey, Fashawn, J.Cole, Big Sean, Freddie Gibbs.....only time will tell if XV makes the list this year hmmmm we will see. I've actually heard of all these artist besides Fashawn so guess I will do a lil research on buddy and get familiar, last years list did pretty well for the most part still not a fan of Charles "Pinkguy aka smackcentral" Hamilton but hey he does have a couple of cool tracks. We already know I'm leaning towards this guy as the leader of the pack J.Cole "The Warm Up" mixtape was the best thing dropped last year including "So far Gone" yeah I said it J.Cole had the best mixtape of 2009 hands down and you can tell em I said that.




Also came across some new CB music, if you haven't already check it out.
Big Booty Judy and Twitter cool give em a listen and tell me what you think.


0 comments:

Post a Comment