Brief Hiatus



Well what it is my good people, it seems as if I am losing touch huh? Well not really just getting a lil more responsibility on my plate so less time to post, don't worry we will be back in sync sooner than later. In the middle of an address change also making adjustments for a new addition to the family have to prepare for the lil ones. So whenever I have these free nights I get a chance to catch up on the past days events. Lets see what I got for you people...



So Asics slaps us in the face again with some ill colorways for the Gel Lyte Collection this time with the Winter Pack. It's like everytime I see this shoe in a different color I see it for the first time. Dang the grey, red, and lime green mix so well. Sweet shoe and fresh combo I could make these feel right at home on my feet. It's almost a half and half shoe while the toe is done in grey leather the midsole and back is black, but there isn't a clash just a smooth transition. NICE



So the new header can be taken in two different aspects of my life right now. First and foremost I would like to say "Life is a blank Canvas, and you the artist and only you the artist can paint it a different way everyday. Chose your paint wisely". On another hand I told you guys I was in the midst of moving, with a move comes new decoration and I was inspired to do a painting for my new spot so right now I'm in Picasso mode, watch me work my people. CLASSIC one way or another.

You know I don't skip a beat when it comes to my music and Big Sean doing his thang on this Lemonade beat so check it out before I get mad REAL GANGSTA SHIT hahah shoutout to Sean had a chance to meet him last year. Waiting on the next release whether it be mixtape or album G.O.O.D. MUSIC coming soon see vid below.



The updates may come few and far in between but they won't stop. Like I said when I'm free the blog will be updated so work with me people.


0 comments:

Post a Comment