Been a long time, Shouldn't have left you w/o a strong rhyme to step to

What's going on people, been a long and exciting past couple of weeks. First, let me start off by saying Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, hope you guys had half the time I did. Being surrounded by family and friends I can truly say I really enjoyed myself. Majority of my family came up from Mobile,Al to spend Christmas in Sunny Ol Florida with Mickey and the crew.



We had a chance to catch a Orlando Magic game, go ice skating, eat a 30 inch pizza well at least attempt, and watch my little niece tear everyone's presents up everyday until they were all gone....you have to love the lil ones.




typical sneaker-head camp out site


On Christmas Eve I woke up and headed out the door around 5:30a.m. headed to the mall where people camped out all night for the Space Jam release, without a worry in the world why you ask????? Because I get to thank the most important person with all due respect......THE CONNECT.....by 6:15 I was walking out with my XMAS list from below. the day before I went to the mall to talk to MY CONNECT, the guy in front of the line tried to sell me his spot and laughed when I told him I would get the J's and not freeze my butt off all night, guess we know who won that battle in the end.




Over the holiday's I took my significant other on a cruise to celebrate a special day in our lives, had a chance to scratch off another destination on my list of places I would like to visit, and also randomly ran into KRS-ONE, haha it was crazy how I was looking at the pictures on the wall from the photographer who takes a picture everytime you turn arouond and just so happen to see him and his family, my friends didn't believe me until we were exiting the ship to explore the Bahamas and ran into him in the hallway. Brought in the New Year with white sand at my feet and baby blue water as far as the eye could see. So see I wasn't neglecting you guys for no reason I was living the LIFESTYLE don't be so harsh on me please. Thought I would leave you guys with a clip from KRS-ONE enjoy.


0 comments:

Post a Comment