(WBTM) Wham Bam Thankya Ma'am - #7







Name - Maria Halle Berry, Halle Berry
Birthplace - Cleveland, Ohio
Height - 5'7"
Measurements - 36-22-37

For those of you who have been stuck under a rock for the last gazillion years, this is &^&^&&^&&^&&^& lol well you get the picture. Halle Berry is a actress and former fashion model. She has won awards ranging from: Emmy, Golden Globe, SAG, and an NAACP Image awards and also a spokeswoman for Revlon. She made her breakthrough in the movie Jungle Fever followed by so many I can't and wont attempt to list. She was also Miss USA World 1986 dang I was only 1 when she was in her prime and she still got it.hahahaha. I said all that to say man this woman is badddddddd, on behalf of all the viewers I would like to say to the mother of Mrs. Berry, Mrs. Berry THANKYA MA'AM

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Dope blog...

Come check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

Mr. (O-Pen-Yawn-8-ted) said...

Thanks, funny thing is on my daily internet travel I ended up at your blog yesterday, really cool post...I will be back soon.

Post a Comment